Help fill our most urgent volunteer needs!
Please review our guidelines before signing up for a shift.
- Vaccine Requirement: Provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination prior to your scheduled shift or in-person on the day of your shift.
- Face Masks are only required during direct contact to clients and while providing services.
- Health Guidelines: Check your health prior to arriving to your scheduled shift. If you feel sick, please stay home.
- Minimum Age Requirement: 15 years old
- Community Service Hours: If you have court-ordered community service hours to complete, you MUST notify Volunteer Services via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteers must:- Practice safe steps in food handling and preparation: wear protective gear (hats/hairnet, beard guard, and gloves) during entire shift and thoroughly wash and sanitize hands.- Follow all instructions given by staff, whose main goals are the quality of the meals and safety of clients, volunteers and staff alike.- Be able to lift up to 25 lbs. and stand for the entire shift.
Prepare and Package Meals (Kitchen)
Location: 730 Polk St.
Tasks include packaging and labeling prepared meals in containers and assembling frozen-meal bags.
If you are looking for a different way to help, we are accepting the following donations:
- New, unopened Toiletries
- Food donations. We accept foods from licensed or regulated food service providers (restaurants, grocers, bakeries, etc).
Questions? Email email@example.com.