Help fill our most urgent volunteer needs!
- Vaccine Requirement: Provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination prior to your scheduled shifts or in-person to a Volunteer Coordinator on the day of your shift.
- Health Guidelines: Check your health prior to arriving to your scheduled volunteer shift and wear a mask or face covering at all times. If you feel sick, please stay home.
- Minimum Age Requirement: 15 years old
- Community Service Hours: If you have court-ordered community service hours to complete, you MUST notify Volunteer Services via email email@example.com.
Christmas Day shifts are limited, and available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please visit our Holidays page for more information!
Prepare and Package Meals
- Practice safe steps in food handling and preparation: wear protective gear (hats/hairnet, beard guard, and gloves) during entire shift and thoroughly wash and sanitize hands.
- Follow all instructions and directions given by staff, whose main goals are the quality of the meals and safety of clients, volunteers and staff alike.
- Be able to lift up to 25 lbs. and stand for the entire shift.
If you are looking for a different way to help, we are accepting the following donations:
- New, unopened Toiletries
- Birthday or Holiday cards
- Food donations. We accept foods from licensed or regulated food service providers (restaurants, grocers, bakeries, etc).
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.